With the new Computer to Screen system in The Eagle CTS you will no longer need to print films and impress your screens.
Everything you need to do is open your graphics in WhiteRip software (included), select the channel to print and your screen will be ready to print.
Thanks to a screen lock system it’s easy to print different screens size one after another with minimum operation required for register setting.
The images generated by Eagle CTS are superior over traditional film positives:
- The process is cheaper, images are printed directly on the screen without using films
- Images have better quality, greater details and superior halftones transition
- There’s no need for a vacuum blanket during the exposureprocess as light does not have to penetrate layers of glass and film, with a time saving up to 50%
- You don’t need to store all your screens. Just save the file digitally and reprint them when you need, saving space, manpower and inventory
- The positioning system is easy allow the operator to print screens for multicolor images with far less registration requirement on press.
WhiteRIP software has a built in function to print the images one channel per time and to create the halftones transitions with great quality.
All you have to do is load the screen on the printer, open the image on the RIP and print it one channel per screen.
Showing the single result