Eagle Line was created to extend the versatility of The Eagle printers.
Eagle Line infact is customizable and adaptable to every object to create a continuos printing line.
The printer detect automatically the objects to print realizing prints with an accurate and costant positioning with sharp and vibrant colors.
Adjustable print height allow the printer to be used with different objects without long and complex setup operations, but just with a key press.
The Eagle Line UV series is composed of three models: EAGLE Line UV 40, EAGLE Line UV 60 and EAGLE Line UV 100 that differ for print width.
All of our printers are designed and built in Italy, they are all provided with third generation LED lamp group, white recirculation system with pressured colours, height sensors and brushless engines with encoder sensors.
The supplied equipment includes the WhiteRIP dedicated software, with specific functions realized purposely for UV Printing.
Double UV LED lamp
New generation Print Heads
Open ink system
Ecologic and semiflexible UV LED Inks
Dedicated software RIP
- Inline Printing: With Inline printing function of WhiteRIP it’s possible to print white and color layer together with the same quality, color tone and brightness of the two pass printing but twicing the speed.
- IRC: IRS is an innovative system that allows your machine to improve performance through a constant recirculation of white ink that prevents creation of sediment and clogging of the nozzles in the head.
- Sincro Print: Thanks to sincroprint function you will be able to print the white base and colours together in a single print. This will eliminate the time for the second print halving the time and increasing the output!
- PHPC: The PHPC system produces uniform prints and assures that the head installed in the printer is protected from strikes by constantly checking the position.
- Eco-inks: Ser-Tec USA recommends the use of dedicated LED UV inks as they have been developed specifically for the Eagle printers.
Eagle UV printers can print on metal, plastic materials, glass, wood, leather and much more. See all the applications on the dedicated page.
Showing all 6 results