Eagle TX is perfect for printing on any garment and it’s composed of two models, Eagle TX 60 and Eagle TX 100 which differ in print size.
Like the other Eagle printers Eagle TX are provided with white recirculation system with pressured colours, height sensors and brushless engines with encoder sensors.
The supplied equipment includes the WhiteRIP dedicated software, with specific functions realized purposely for Textile Printing.
New generation Print Heads
Open ink system
Dedicated software RIP
- Inline Printing: With Inline printing function of WhiteRIP it’s possible to print white and color layer together with the same quality, color tone and brightness of the two pass printing but twicing the speed.
- IRC: IRS is an innovative system that allows your machine to improve performance through a constant recirculation of white ink that prevents creation of sediment and clogging of the nozzles in the head.
- Sincro Print: Thanks to sincroprint function you will be able to print the white base and colours together in a single print. This will eliminate the time for the second print halving the time and increasing the output!
- PHPC: The PHPC system produces uniform prints and assures that the head installed in the printer is protected from strikes by constantly checking the position.
- Eco-inks: Ser-Tec USA recommends the use of dedicated LED UV inks as they have been developed specifically for the Eagle printers.
Eagle, unlike normal printers, was created to respond to industrial needs and can be lined up with custom solutions. The Engineers that were assigned to the Eagle project, worked closely with the Department of Automation, thus being able to give the best possible integration of customized solutions in designing and realizing custom solutions. Some examples have already been built, for example the integration with robots for the automatic loading of the plan, custom templates, suction system with suction cups for movable plates of custom forms, and much more.
Eagle UV printers can print on metal, plastic materials, glass, wood, leather and much more. See all the applications on the dedicated page.
Showing all 4 results