Compared to regular printers (two-point engine), Eagle is equipped with a single-point engine, this allows the machine to have no constraints on the size and you can then insert also very bulky materials for printing.
The Eagle UV Series is composed of three model: EAGLE UV 40, EAGLE UV 60 and EAGLE UV 100 which differ in print size.
All of our printers are designed and built in Italy, they are all provided with third generation LED lamp group, white recirculation system with pressured colours, height sensors and brushless engines with encoder sensors.
The supplied equipment includes the WhiteRIP dedicated software, with specific functions realized purposely for UV Printing.
Double UV LED lamp
New generation Print Heads
Open ink system
The under pressure Eagle’s ink system avoid the formation of air bubble on the circuit, the white ink is also on constant recirculation to avoid the sedimentation.
The result is a global cost reduction with reduced maintenance downtime and less print head cleaning required.
Ecologic and semiflexible UV LED Inks
Dedicated software RIP
- Inline Printing: With Inline printing function of WhiteRIP it’s possible to print white and color layer together with the same quality, color tone and brightness of the two pass printing but twicing the speed.
- IRS: IRS is an innovative system that allows your machine to improve performance through a constant recirculation of white ink that prevents creation of sediment and clogging of the nozzles in the head.
- Sincro Print: Thanks to sincroprint function you will be able to print the white base and colours together in a single print. This will eliminate the time for the second print halving the time and increasing the output!
- PHPC: The PHPC system produces uniform prints and assures that the head installed in the printer is protected from strikes by constantly checking the position.
- Eco-inks: Ser-Tec USA recommends the use of dedicated LED UV inks as they have been developed specifically for the Eagle printers.
Eagle, unlike normal printers, was created to respond to industrial needs and can be lined up with custom solutions. The Engineers that were assigned to the Eagle project, worked closely with the Department of Automation, thus being able to give the best possible integration of customized solutions in designing and realizing custom solutions. Some examples have already been built, for example the integration with robots for the automatic loading of the plan, custom templates, suction system with suction cups for movable plates of custom forms, and much more.
Eagle UV printers can print on metal, plastic materials, glass, wood, leather and much more. See all the applications on the dedicated page.
Showing all 6 results